Waking Up Should Just be the Start of a Dream


So today I wanted to step away from conservation and have a post talking about me. I know, I know, that sounds very self-centered and Tyra Banks-like but I assure you it's not. I think that by allowing you guys to know who I am, it can bring a certain personification to past and future posts. You guys are awesome readers and the least I can do is let you all know a little bit more about me. So please, sit back and enjoy my boring life!

It all started on July 7th 1990 when my dear mother shot me out of her womb and into the world. She was climbing the peaks of Mt. Everest on that day when her water broke. Luckily, not only was she a certified underwater basket weaver, but she was also a practicing OB/GYN. She delivered me on the spot and wrapped me up in her own clothes, bearing the freezing weather like the true yeti she was. No really. She was a yeti. Anyways, fastforward a few years, oh say 18, and you get me. A college kid hellbent on saving the world and making a name for himself.

But there's more to me than conservation. See my career goal is to hopefully get into medical school and become an MD. I just finished shadowing a child psychiatrist and found the job amazing, so I may just specialize in helping out kids that should be able to live out a normal childhood. But that's my career goal. My dream goal is to become an accredited film actor. I know, two completely different sides of the spectrum. Like ying and yang, chocolate and vanilla, night and day, Alec Baldwin and the hot messes of brothers he has. Which throws me into a huge conundrum. I can't really pursue acting without putting medschool on hold, but I can't do acting if I do go to medschool. Soooo, it throws me in a little bit of a pickle. Besides, my yeti mom really would rather me to stick on track with medicine. And don't get me wrong, I love medicine, but the thought of acting just makes my heart race. So do you guys have any advice on what the hell I should do?


Also, since we're on the topic of acting. I recently submitted an audition to If I Can Dream and would forever be in your debt if you vote for me. You can vote for me once a day, sooo if you find yourself looking for something to do after you come back from wrestling bears, please please lend me your vote. It means the world to me. And if I do end up getting a big break, then medschool would just have to go on hold.


Oh and if you still don't want to vote... do it for my puppy!

1 comment:

Post a Comment